Monday, July 28, 2008

Mexican/Latin Themed Party/Wedding

Why so many slashes? I don't know, hehe,
I couldn't decide what to name my post.
Nevertheless I was emailed a question about cake toppers and of course that started my quest to find pictures and examples of cakes and how yes, dammit, skeletons can be cute!




Both from the fabulous blog
In The Now Wedding and Events out of SoCal.
Beautiful events and the the owner Amanda has great taste and gorgeous pictures on her blog. Yes, I blogstalk her on a daily..........


Ok, so I am cutting and pasting now....little crazy...not perfect but I loved this bright table cloth and thought it would be great for an outdoor or backyard Mexican/Fiesta themed wedding or party, maybe for the cocktail tables. The floral arrangement is scaled rather large, but mainly its just for the colors and it can also work with one cluster of the same colored flowers.


Table from here and floral from forum.gardenweb.com

These Mexican Wedding toppers are so darn cute!
{here}

"Together forever even in death"
{brides.com}

{weddingjeannie}


Favors anyone? These are freaking adorable and would totally go with the fiesta theme.
Fill em up with almonds or jellybellies or if you really want to be authentic fill them up with Mexican candies like marzapan candy.



I absolutley adore these from Brides.com.
So bold in color and so easy to make.


You must check out Mexican Sugar Skull for a ton of supplies and ideas for a Mexican style wedding or party. They have everything you could possibly need from stamps to make invitations to picados like I showed on a previous post, bridemaid bags, ties for your groomsmen, cake toppers, recipes.....I could go on and on. Pretty much the bulk of what you need is there, check them out!

All pictures from Mexicansugarskull.com

1 comment:

jammy said...

i love this! while we're not having a theme we are definitely having a pinata so this made me happy :)